Reporting to the Head of Sustainability/Designer, you will be responsible for coordinating, implementing, and monitoring all of Bared Footwear's ESG initiatives and programs. You will play a crucial role in contributing to the decision-making and supporting the delivery, planning, monitoring, and reporting of the sustainability programs and initiatives to ensure progress is in accordance with the delivery of desired outcomes.
- Provide administrative support in all B Corp projects.
- Management of our supply chain (OSC) system.
- Monitor all certifications, ensuring they are valid and up to date.
- Provide administrative support for Bared's LCA System.
- Assist in managing ESG communications, working alongside the Head of the Sustainability and Marketing department.
- Responsible for the management and tracking of internal reporting processes.
- Provide administrative support in Product Breakdown Reports.
- Project support for all of Bared Footwear's sustainability initiatives & programs.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining Bared's ESG and Modern Slavery report.
- Keep abreast of developments in sustainability by carrying out research and reporting.
- Search and collate information (internal & external sources) alongside the data analysis, compilation and evaluation to provide recommendations or present findings to stakeholders as required.
- Work with the product team to liaise with suppliers regarding sustainable initiatives, e.g. traceability within the supply chain, component sourcing and research.
- Work as part of the product team and support the Head of Product and Product Development Assistant when required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field (sustainability, environmental science, product/fashion/footwear).
- Previous experience in B Corp certification submission.
- Passionate about sustainability and environmental impact.
- Strong organisation and administrative skills.
- Detailed orientated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the sustainable fashion landscape in supply chain and ethical fashion practices is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in the footwear industry is considered advantageous.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities and effectively meeting deadlines.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Be a part of a company dedicated to making a positive impact and is a proud B Corp certified company.
- Competitive remuneration and employee discounts.
- Well-being program (EAP and early free flu vaccinations).
- Company-run activities, dinners, and events.
Head of Sustainability/Designer
- Supply chain
- Product management
A critical thinker, solution focussed, a researcher, results driven, an awesome communicator